Would you like to join us?

Just Married

My husband and I are leaving on Serenade of the Seas on Nov. 26, 2005. We are planning on doing a customized tour of Antigua and are looking to see if any other couples out there want to join us. The company we have contacted has a 14 seater bus, so that leaves room for 12 more!

The things we would like to see/do are: Drive out to Devils Bridge for some photo ops, check out the history of the island by going to Nelson's Dockyard and Shirley's Heights, Travel on to check out Pigeon Beach with lunch at Bumpkins Beach Bar, take a drive down Fig Tree Drive and then finish up the last hour or so with a stop at Dark Wood Beach. I'm guessing about 8:30 to 4pm...

Right now the cost would be $38 USD per person, but I've been told the more that want to come the cheaper the price would be!

Any questions, just ask! :D

Amy

Hi Amy:

My friend and I are on the same ship and sailing as you and your husband. If the price of your Antigua excursion does go down, we would be happy to join you! Let me know if enough others join to drive the price down - seems like a good tour! Thanks...

Dale

Hi Amy:

My friend and I are on the same ship and sailing as you and your husband. If the price of your Antigua excursion does go down, we would be happy to join you! Let me know if enough others join to drive the price down - seems like a good tour! Thanks...

Dale

Hi Dale! :) Ok I'll keep you posted on the events.. what i'm hoping is that say there are 4 or 6 of us that definitly want to go now.. once we're on the ship we'd have a couple days to recruit other people to come???

Right now it's pretty much comparable to what Lawrence is charging ($35 to include going to a beach)... However, this particular tour has some different stops, a little less history of the island (too much and I'd get restless) and a couple of different beaches. Should be a great day!

Here is a link for the tour company... http://www.scenictoursantigua.com

BTW, I noticed you're also from Ontario.. where abouts???? We're down near Niagara Falls!

Talk soon,

Amy :)

You picked a great cruise and ship for your first. I've been on the ship twice, once to southern Caribbean and the other to Hawaii. Both times had a great time. Hey you might even see Elvis on board. He is a bar tender there. Or see Gigi a dinning room server.;)

Hi Dale! :) Ok I'll keep you posted on the events.. what i'm hoping is that say there are 4 or 6 of us that definitly want to go now.. once we're on the ship we'd have a couple days to recruit other people to come???

Right now it's pretty much comparable to what Lawrence is charging ($35 to include going to a beach)... However, this particular tour has some different stops, a little less history of the island (too much and I'd get restless) and a couple of different beaches. Should be a great day!

Here is a link for the tour company... http://www.scenictoursantigua.com

BTW, I noticed you're also from Ontario.. where abouts???? We're down near Niagara Falls!

Talk soon,

Amy :)

Hello Ontario, Could you please give a review of your tour when you get back, we are a group of 20 and we are looking for a new tour when we go to Antigua in Apirl ,2006??? Thanks and congra's on your marriage.;)

Hello Ontario, Could you please give a review of your tour when you get back, we are a group of 20 and we are looking for a new tour when we go to Antigua in Apirl ,2006??? Thanks and congra's on your marriage.;)

Hi Teresa... Thanks! :) and No problem! Be glad to give you a review (I'll probably do it for all of our excursions) when we get back. So far what's great with Scenic Tours is you can customize the tour to see whatever you want.. choose your beach, lunch stop etc... But i'll post more in a couple weeks when I'm back home..

Any snow out east yet?? We had some last night.. sigh.. winter has begun!

You picked a great cruise and ship for your first. I've been on the ship twice, once to southern Caribbean and the other to Hawaii. Both times had a great time. Hey you might even see Elvis on board. He is a bar tender there. Or see Gigi a dinning room server.;)

Thanks Grumpy! I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for Elvis :)

We had a light dusting on Tuesday, but it did not stay.It is sunny but cool here today ,we have been getting alot of rain lately, having said that we may now get snow tonight or tomorrow.It would be nice if it snowed a little tomorrow night as it is our Santa Claus parade. We normally do not get alot of tha white stuff until Christmas, then we get dumped on????!!!!!

Where are you in Ontario??? I am from Kingston, Ontario.

Have a good and stay warm;)

Hi Amy:

Recruiting others on the ship if possible sounds like a good idea. We were hoping for a tour that costs a little less if possible. Your first posting mentioned lunch - is it included in the price? Are there any drinks included?

My e-mail is dfisher9@cogeco.ca if you want to email me directly with some more details. Then I could email you back with my cabin #, etc... so we can make more definitive plans to touch base on the ship.

A little less history suits us just fine as well. Is there a bar, chairs for rent, etc... on the beaches we would be hitting?

Are there any other islands where you guys are looking for someone to share costs? We are hoping to go to Orient Beach in the afternoon the day we are in St. Maarten and wouldn't mind splitting on a taxi with someone. Also, so far we have no firm St. Lucia or Barbados plans. Just a thought.

By the way, my friend and I are both living in Sarnia. I lived in Brantford for 20 years though until just recently... my friend's daughter is in St. Catharines in her first year at Brock...

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Dale

Hi Amy:

Recruiting others on the ship if possible sounds like a good idea. We were hoping for a tour that costs a little less if possible. Your first posting mentioned lunch - is it included in the price? Are there any drinks included?

My e-mail is dfisher9@cogeco.ca if you want to email me directly with some more details. Then I could email you back with my cabin #, etc... so we can make more definitive plans to touch base on the ship.

A little less history suits us just fine as well. Is there a bar, chairs for rent, etc... on the beaches we would be hitting?

Are there any other islands where you guys are looking for someone to share costs? We are hoping to go to Orient Beach in the afternoon the day we are in St. Maarten and wouldn't mind splitting on a taxi with someone. Also, so far we have no firm St. Lucia or Barbados plans. Just a thought.

By the way, my friend and I are both living in Sarnia. I lived in Brantford for 20 years though until just recently... my friend's daughter is in St. Catharine's in her first year at Brock...

Dale

Thought you might want some insight on a tour in Barbados that I've taken twice.

It was a RCCL excursion call 5 star catamaran and swimming with the turtles. Of all the 17 cruise I have done this is the best excursion ever. They feed you and drink you till you can't drink know more. You get to swim with Sea Turtle that they coast with food to come to the surface. Then you get to spend about a hour at a private beach. Really great snorkeling there. Then you take a nice long relaxing trip back to there dock.

They really treat you well. I can't remember the price. I think around $75 per person. It really is worth it. I plan on doing it for the third time in April.:)

Hi Amy:

By the way, my friend and I are both living in Sarnia. I lived in Brantford for 20 years though until just recently... my friend's daughter is in St. Catharines in her first year at Brock...

Dale

Hey Dale,

I wrote you an email with all the specifcs and what we're doing on the other islands.. be warned - it's long :D

Amy

Archived