Bonnie, other IT on line request to consider

MissyMom

Bonnie,

I just read the IT team was excited about a suggestion a CC poster made. I've been looking to mention a few IT ideas and guess this could be a proper forum. It might spur even more input.

Can the IT folks make the web site more like on-line shopping?

We book b2b cruises and people look for a cruise in their preferred time period so how about allowing us to

1. Select more than one month of cruises,

2a. Navigation from one cruise to the next (a forward and back button)

2b. while staying at the same level of detail (ie: move forward/back from one map to another or between port lists) like an Executive Information System

3. Add a compare button to see the days, map, Azamazing evening, ports and costs -- like we compare toastertoasters before buying

4. Add a shopping list to share with our partner later on.

People might engage longer, more easily find b2b cruises or find unexpected cruises.

In the "if you don't ask mode . . . ", how about a compare function and a shopping cart on our suite TV so we can explore new adventures during the cruise. And then let us send our cart to the on board cruise sales team so they can see our cruise choices at a face to face meeting or just book our shopping cart.

It was my business to develop "Executive", simple to use screens to replace "analyst drill down and start at the top again" experiences and I'm willing to discuss this more if desired.

BTW, can they give a higher priority to updating the ingenious on board Living Room and 4th floor cruise data so it's more useful? Also, the "send your friend a postcard from on board" is a nice idea but didn't send anything when I emailed one to my own email id. On a lighter note, kids of all ages use the drawing on the screen feature.