Buying Liquor at the Pan Am Pier

BarbaraN

I can't for the life of me remember....we were there in December on Celebrity and I think we did purchase something.....We purchase that really cheap rum El Castillo every year...it is $2.00/litre....the first time we bought it was just for a joke...but the darn stuff is fabulous....yes you read it right $2.00/litre

I am positive we bought it again last year. If so, it would have been most likely purchased on the Pier.

Do try the rum....at $2.00 a bottle you can't loose.

Robin

The duty free store at the Pan American pier has been there for at least the last 3 years. We used it in Jan 2002 on AOS, January 2004 on AOS & Jan 2005 on Celebrity Constellation. We have never experienced a problem taking a couple of bottles on board for consumption in our room. As a matter of fact our room stewards always made sure we had lots of ice and an empty fridge to store our water and mix. You can even go back to the duty free store after you have boarded to pick up what you need. You just have to have your seapass with you as they want to see it when you are paying for your purchases. They won't allow you to charge purchases to your seapass though!

Cheers,

Archived