Playa Mia/Cost to reserve/refund

amyh13

Are you thinking about one of their packages? The answer is yes. You need to pay in order to get your "ticket"/confirmation.

Here's their website, you should find info here if you set up a dummy booking under terms and conditions..

https://playamia.com/

For cancellations you have to do so 24 hours in advance in order to get a refund.

If you are just thinking about going there up but may change your mind, then don't order a package. They do take walk on's and then you'll pay ala carte for anything not listed in their "free" section.

Thanks so much! We definitely plan on going and can't imagine very many scenarios that would keep us from it. It's just when I pay upfront, I like to know I can get my money back if I cancel far enough in advance.

I think there are going to be 6 ships in port that day so I thought it might be better to purchase in advance. Thoughts?

If you have younger children (under 9 or 10) it's a good spot for families. If just adults or older teens, Mr. Sanchos (non-AI) and Paradise Beach might be better choices, no need for reservations.

6 ships is "normal" for Coz. So all these places will have crowds.