You may be able to get $100 onboard credit added with Balcony Bonus Week-I did!

like2cruise

You can only get the OBC added if you booked with current rates.

When i booked 6+ months ago rates were different and would've been charged $300 more to add 200 dollars in credit. I just kept my rate i booked at.

That's a little misleading. If you're prior to final payment, and you booked under US rules, you CAN refare to get new promos-- the question comes up as to whether you want to-- obviously you wouldn't if the fare is higher.

But there is no rule that the rates have to be the same to get a new promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's always in the fine print.... Our balcony pricing for our sailing leaving very soon has this promo still available, and the balcony pricing is showing as being $300 LESS than when we booked. Great, right? Well, the balconies available only hold two passengers (is this even possible and can you believe they ordered a ship with accomodations that would limit revenue?) and we have three. Apparently, this is enough of a difference to be a problem. Therefore, not only will NCL not honor the $100 per cabin promo, we don't get the $600 in savings either. I'm ok with the hardline T&C's, but with each issue like this presail, my expectations for the cruise itself are increasing exponentially.

And, if we are going with the fine print, the FAQ's under Need to Know section addresses the issue of Adult-only pools this way..."Yes, some ships have pools that are adult only. This means that all children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult." So, if I go by the fine print, I can enjoy an adult only pool area with my 8 year old at any time of the day.

I will abide by the spirit of the rules even if they don't actually say what they should, but it is irritating that selective enforcement rules the day.

I called today as I see it was renewed for this week on the website. I'm in a cat BA balcony and was told I would need to move to a cat BC to receive the extra $100 OBC...:( $100 isn't worth my mid ship balconey...

I called today to see if I could add the $100 balcony OBC on. (I am outside final payment date.) I was told that I could, but I would lose my DASH sale OBC plus my Latitudes OBC (which totaled $200). She wasn't able to tack the extra $100 on (or chose not to).