Comfort Suites North or Springhill Suites Blue Lagoon in Miami

Moz

I'm hoping someone can share advise which would be the better place. Flying in, one night stay before cruise. I do know the Comfort has a free shuttle to the port. we would like a convenience store or some shop within a block to pick up pop etc and maybe a snack. Also maybe someplace to eat within a block or so, Thank you

Comfort suites north (Mineola...I know the spelling isn't right lol but you get the idea) has a Valero gas station about 1/4 block (on the corner where you turn in to the hotel) that has snacks,soda,wine,some warm food etc. There is also a Subways about 1/2 block past the Valero. I'll be staying here for my 4th time when I sail on the Glory late in April. Not a scenic area, but clean & quiet. Breakfast is free & good too. You sign up for the port shuttle when you check in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a strip mall in the Blue Lagoon area (across the street from the Hampton Inn) with grocery, drug and liquor :cool: stores plus fast food and sit-down dining options (Chinese, Italian, Cuban, etc.). Dinner at 94th Aero Squadron a few blocks away offers steaks, etc. for close to the price of your room. :o