How to order a gift for someone onboard

Indy_Girl46

Hi, My parents are going on the Oriana next week and, as a surprise, I would like to order them a bottle of wine & chocolates (or something similar) to be delivered to their stateroom on Mothers Day. Does anyone know how to do this please as I am struggling to find the details. Many thanks.

Thank you for this. Do you know if there is a way to set up a link to this for people to buy gifts or add cruise credit as wedding presents? We're planning on doing a Caribbean cruise on Britannia in Nov 2018 for our honeymoon and it would be great to add the link into our wedding invites as a gift list.

Not sure on that one.

So the best bet would be to ring P&O ( 08000523840) with your link request.

Maybe others who have tied the knot on a P&O cruise may see this post and help you .

If you need to print the link to the invites then it would be ...

http://www.pocruises.com/Documents/pdfs/H16-123%20Gift%20Collection%20180%20Final%2010NOV2016.pdf

Hope that helps:)

Not sure on that one.

So the best bet would be to ring P&O ( 08000523840) with your link request.

Maybe others who have tied the knot on a P&O cruise may see this post and help you .

If you need to print the link to the invites then it would be ...

http://www.pocruises.com/Documents/pdfs/H16-123%20Gift%20Collection%20180%20Final%2010NOV2016.pdf

Hope that helps:)

Thank you Kalos :D

I would like to order them a bottle of wine & chocolates (or something similar) to be delivered to their stateroom on Mothers Day. Does anyone know how to do this please as I am struggling to find the details.

Just out of interest, where did you look when you failed to find any details of gift purchases? My experience of browsing P&O and Cunard's web sites is that it's quite difficult to avoid running into the gift catalogue at some point, particularly if you search the FAQ with the term 'gift'. Given how keen they are to flog value added stuff like chocolate covered strawberries and vastly overpriced champagne etc there must be money to be made advising them on how to make those extra sales...

Just out of interest, where did you look when you failed to find any details of gift purchases? My experience of browsing P&O and Cunard's web sites is that it's quite difficult to avoid running into the gift catalogue at some point, particularly if you search the FAQ with the term 'gift'. Given how keen they are to flog value added stuff like chocolate covered strawberries and vastly overpriced champagne etc there must be money to be made advising them on how to make those extra sales...

I went to the P&O site and clicked on Menu on the top right of the home page and searched through that. I then went to the sitemap at the bottom of the home page. However, I've just noticed a search icon to the left of the menu at the top and put 'gift' in that and the option came up. Not sure why I missed that before when searching.

Hi, My parents are going on the Oriana next week and, as a surprise, I would like to order them a bottle of wine & chocolates (or something similar) to be delivered to their stateroom on Mothers Day. Does anyone know how to do this please as I am struggling to find the details. Many thanks.

Our daughter tried to do the very same last year. We learned from her that when she called P&O, she just hit a brick wall with them. They told her it couldn't be done

Our daughter tried to do the very same last year. We learned from her that when she called P&O, she just hit a brick wall with them. They told her it couldn't be done

I rang and ordered the gift a few days ago. I wanted it to be delivered on Mothers Day (26th) but was told it could only be delivered on the day of departure (yesterday 18th). I said that would be ok then - it would just be an early Mothers Day surprise. However, late on the 17th (day before cruise) my parents had a call from P&O to say the cruise was overbooked and would they mind changing cabins. The deal they were offered was good so they changed. I didn't know this until lateish the night before so I rang P&O to change the gift to their new cabin (first thing on the 18th, day of cruise) and was told that the gift list had already been sent to the ship and their original cabin was down to get the gift but they would email the ship immediately to get it changed and they were very helpful. My parents rang late last night to say that the ship's sailing would be delayed from 6pm to 10:30pm and when I spoke to them at that point, they hadn't had the gift delivered. I do hope whoever was in their original cabin wasn't enjoying their champagne instead :rolleyes: