Island Princess At Sea Days

flhusker

We are on the Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise departing Ft. Lauderdale on April 19th. When we did the Mediterranean Cruise a couple of years ago in the afternoon of the st sea days they had a craft event. Does anybody know of they still do this? Hubby is looking forward to it. For me I'm bringing my knitting to get together with other knitters.

They also had a Panama Canal Poster contest that a few people were working on. It was somewhere in the atrium, and they provided poster board and various medias - paints, crayons, stencils I think, etc. for people to make posters that they could hold up on their balconies or on viewing decks as we proceeded through the locks. The photographers are on land taking pictures of everyone, so if you do that, you would probably find a photo of yourselves in the photo gallery later.

I was on the Island's Panama Canal during the 2/3 cruise, they had about 4 craft projects during the 15 days. The first one I joined it was a mola pouch, sort of a tiny needlepoint type bag. That was enjoyable. But, the rest of the projects did not seems interesting to me so I didn't participate. But, when I passed Sabaitini's, where the projects were held, it looked like it was pretty busy.

We are on the Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise departing Ft. Lauderdale on April 19th. When we did the Mediterranean Cruise a couple of years ago in the afternoon of the st sea days they had a craft event. Does anybody know of they still do this? Hubby is looking forward to it. For me I'm bringing my knitting to get together with other knitters.

Check our this roll call for your cruise http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2220895. There is also a Shutterfly link once on the roll call for crafts knitters , etc , folks

...VTX-Al