Waterpark in Labadee?

It definitely exists, as I have it booked through RCI. A previous poster had said that you don't have to book, that you can pay when you arrive for the same price. It's very inexpensive (like $15 per person) and you can be there for 50 minutes. However, the same previous poster said that the day they were they were letting people stay twice as long.

We paid for the water park when we arrived there. I guess if you book ahead of time you know what time you have. When we paid for it they said to come at 1:00 and it was around 11:30 at the time. My daughter did the water slide until 1 and really enjoyed that. That was $15 also for unlimited time if you were doing the water park also.

its not a water park like your thinking. all it had were a couple of water tramploines, a water seesaw, a huge blowup iceburg to jump off of and a water balance beam, with a smaller version of everything for little kids. it all depends how old your kids are if they will have fun or not. also outside the park for a seperate fee is a big blow up water slide. that is fun for any age.

Archived