TICKETS TO SAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoneharborlady

And YES! Absolutely! It's time to get packin'!!!

Have fun!

Taters icon_biggrin.gif

Song of Norway, 1971

Imagination, 1/1996

Imagination, 1/1998

Song of America, 1/1999

Jubilee, 1/2000

Inspiration, 1/2001

Enchantment of the Seas, 11/2002 - Back to back!

Carnival Conquest, 9/2003

Island Princess, 12/2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by enyliram:

congratulations!so now i appear to be the only one still waiting,waiting,waiting. i have the anticipation while you have the real thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call your Travel Agent, I bet she has them. Mine got them yesterday, along with many other peoples tickets, and told me I could pick them up this morning.

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stoneharborlady:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by enyliram:

congratulations!so now i appear to be the only one still waiting,waiting,waiting. i have the anticipation while you have the real thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call your Travel Agent, I bet she has them. Mine got them yesterday, along with many other peoples tickets, and told me I could pick them up this morning.

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> my t/a is on vacation till june4th. next time he must coordinate his vacation with my crazyness to get my cruise documents!

I'm also still waiting for my tickets for 7/3. Will call my TA and see if she has them. Just returned from a week on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Drove by the Port......now I'm counting the days just like the rest of you.

Archived