Cunard to Sail Alaska Cruise Itineraries

LauraS

I see the Vancouver to Vancouver inside passage sector is not listed separately at the moment - I presume this will happen. I guess this could well be a quick sell out, although I see Viking Ocean are adding Vancouver sailings into their 2019 schedule. Glad to see Vancouver is increasing its sailings - great place to see cruise ships close up.

We live in Seattle, so Vancouver is extremely convenient for us. We have three options here - the Japan to Vancouver (Q915A), the Vancouver round trip to Alaska (Q915B) or wherever she is going after Q915B, out of Vancouver.

What we have read is that QV is to be based in Australia February to March, so we can probably guess that she won't be heading back west to Asia. The other option would be for her to head south from Vancouver, transit the Panama and head back to Europe for her usual summer season. If this is the case, then we can see a Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale or similar in the crystal ball (which would be Q916), which we would prefer over the two Q915's. But will we know before booking opens for the 915's?!

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks to a Google search, I have been able to find the itinerary on two travel agency sites. I note, with amusement, that both show the QE going from Vancouver to Juneau via Trabzon, Turkey.

:D

The correct itinerary is on Cunard's website

http://www.cunard.co.uk/cruise-search/book-a-cruise/cruises/qu/2945-q915-yok1-van2/ports-and-excursions/

:)