Nieuw Amsterdam pictures of SY5001 or SY5002?

WeLuvDCL

Does anyone have pictures or a link to a website or thread with pictures of one of these cabins? I've been searching google and these threads all day and everything I've found, the links are not active anymore. We have 3 people staying in the cabin and just want to see the pros and cons of having this room. We can still upgrade to a SS cabin on deck 6 for $140 total but I think this cabin has more room? I've also read that the rooms are different on each ship even if they are all Vista class so I would love some pictures of the rooms on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Also, when we booked the room, agent told us there is just a shower and no tub but I keep reading conflicting information (again could be due to room layout different on each Vista class ship?) TIA!

We are staying in 5002 next week, so I will take photos and post them.

I'm not sure about having 3 people stay in the room though - from what I've seen, the sofa is actually a loveseat (probably to save room if someone needs it for a walker or chair).

That would be great! Thank you! We sail in less than 60 days and just upgraded to a suite so we could add my sister to room and have more room for all. Agent told me this was only SY Suite left that would accommodate 3 people but looking on the deck plans there is no O to signify 3 people in cabin. The pictures I've seen from other ships do seem to have a smaller sofa but she assured me this room does accommodate 3, just not sure how?