Disembarkation Time on April Transatlantic Cruise

Vol fan

We are going on the NCL Epic Transatlantic cruise on April 1 and I need to schedule a van to pick 8 of us up at the cruise port. What time do you usually get off of the ship? Our arrival time is 5:00 am.

We are going on the NCL Epic Transatlantic cruise on April 1 and I need to schedule a van to pick 8 of us up at the cruise port. What time do you usually get off of the ship? Our arrival time is 5:00 am.

Where are you going? What time do you want to get off?

Sorry, Don't mean to hijack thread but I was interested the answers to your question too. We will be Getting off Epic in Barcelona At a later date and wondering average time if getting off at leisurely pace , rough idea? Do they allow you to take your time? 5am arrival too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can take your time, within reason, just like any other NCL sailing. The disembarkation instructions will tell you when you need to vacate your cabin, and when you need to leave the ship. It will not be at 5am, but you can't hang out until lunchtime, either. Usually they say to vacate your cabin by around 8am, you can have breakfast until about 9am, and you need to be gone by 10am.

Keep in mind that the next batch of cruisers are already waiting in the terminal, eager to board, just like you were…

For US ports, disembarkation is controlled by the time Customs and Board Patrol is available to process passengers. In Miami, that usually around 7:15. We sailed out of PC last year, an I seem to remember it being about the same there. I certainly don't remember walk off starting at 5 am.

As for the TA, the CPB processing is different. Not the normal, 15 second per person ID check you experience on close looped cruises.

As for the TA, the CPB processing is different. Not the normal, 15 second per person ID check you experience on close looped cruises.

For the Eastbound TA (which is what people are talking about here), there is no processing whatsoever by CBP upon arrival, because the ship will be in Barcelona… And the previous stop is Málaga, so the ship will already have been cleared for Schengen.