Oasis class Central Park 10229,10629, 11229,11629, 12...etc

E23NK1

Just had 12229. There was occasional noise from that area, looks like a kitchen type area where room service dishes are stashed once used. Maybe there's a dumb waiter in there. Did not bother us. Never noise in the am or pm. I have a picture of the balcony but I can't get it to post here.. But it is very large with a table and two chairs and also another two chairs with a side table. Free lunch in Giovanni's and a nice bottle of red wine to listen to the Central park concerts was also nice. It's very quiet at night and there's hardly anyone out on their balconies for some reason. There is noise from the pool deck on sea days with games and music etc. Didn't bother us though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just had cabin 14629......really was excited for the large balcony.....that did not disappoint,but it was too noisy with the crew area next to it......day and night.....

I know there is a crew elevator that goes up between decks 9 and 12.Right next to these cabins............deck 14 has the storage area,,,,

Never again.....

We did miss seeing the ports as we pulled in and away .......