Symphony booking experience and ?? about Harmony of the Seas 8310-8312

I'm so excited to have booked Symphony of the Seas in June of 2018. The process was a complete cluster as others have mentioned. Prices were jumping around, the website wasn't working properly -- it actually took me 45 minutes on the phone and emailing screen shots back and forth to be able to book. Having said all of that, I am super excited that we are booked.

We are staying in connecting rooms 8310 and 8312 -- has anyone had any experience with those rooms on the HotS? I wasn't able to find any videos of them or other images online.

This is our first Royal cruise since the Oasis in 2012, so I am really looking forward to it even though it is more than a year away.

TIA for any tips.

We loved our OV Balcony room on Harmony very much. We booked Symphony deck 8 as well. You will love being near central park.

All of the OV Balconies are the same size regardless of deck. One of the rooms should have the bed near the balcony (8310) and the other (8312) should have the bed near the bathroom. Your rooms will look like the videos below showing the opposing layouts.