Latitudes Program - Points on cruises booked before 2017?

The previous program had Silver starting at 48 points and now it is 55.

They have taken away the extra point for booking 9 months in advance.

So my question is this: I have an 11 day Panama Canal cruise that I booked in November 2016 for November 2017. I was hoping to get 22 points for this cruise as it was booked under the "old" Latitudes program.

Is NCL honoring their points for cruises booked prior to 2017 Latitudes changes?

Back in October I booked suite for a February 2018 10-day on the Gem. Would I get the double points for the suite AND for more than 9 months out? In otherwords, a total of 30 points?

Yes you should. Certainly at the moment you get triple points for cruises booked 9 months out (and before 3rd Feb) in a suite.

However, this is what the FAQs say:

"For 2017 cruises that were booked prior to February 3, 2017, the additional point will still apply; any cruise booked on or after February 3, 2017 will not qualify for the extra point.

Apparently people have been told that the reference to 2017 cruises is a mistake, but it hasn't been changed, whilst other things have been. It would be an odd cutoff to have, but you never know.

I'm fairly sure you will be fine, but we can't be certain and, if you don't get the extra point for any reason, the FAQs won't necessarily help you argue your point.

Thanks, KeithJenner.

I am 23 points away from Platinum so I hope I get 30 for this trip. Then again, I could do another cruise between now and then and for sure the February 2018 cruise would put me over to the next Latitudes level. ;p