Drink Package Question

tandtmk04

Hi there! Hoping someone can help me. I've heard of people doing this before but I can't figure out how..... my husband and I are going on a cruise in a few months with another couple. The men would benefit from the drink package but us women would not drink that much. I know carnivals rule is both parties in the room have to have the the alcohol package. If we book the room with the two men in one room and us two women in the other..... is it possible for us to correct our cards once on board? Or would we judt have to use the mens cards to stay in the room we are actually going to stay in? As I said I've read where people have worked it out before but I just can figure out how. I understand why Carnival has the rule, but hate it at the same time. Thanks for your help...:)

Edited by tandtmk04

Book it that way. The guys in one room and girls in another. Once you get onboard go to guest services and have the guests switched. It might help to buy FTTF so you have a dedicated line at guest services. We have done it. Using different people's cards won't work because that is your spending account and you have a picture that pops u when they are scanned...

Make sure you book with the two men in the same cabin !!! and yes once on board you can go to guest services and ask for an extra room card. for the two of you switching cabins. Your original sail & sign card will be linked to your payment info you entered when filling out your documents or online, as well as your photo and i.d .

As others have said...book the rooms as 2 men in one and 2 women in the other. Just get an extra key card for each room...make sure you don't officially switch the people in the cabin at GS.

At check in, each person should be able to set up their own S&S account