CP Mini-Suites on Emerald Deck

JustCruzin

Can anyone tell me anything about the mini-suites that are located on the Emerald Deck of the Caribbean Princess? Good location? Shaded? More private than the ones on the Dolphin Deck.

Tried looking for past posts but not able to find anything on this. I was looking at E721. The first mini-suite in the Aft.

Thanks!! icon_cool.gif

We booked E731 for many reasons. Because it is the furthest aft, it has a larger balcony. I like all the Emerald mini's better because they are closer to the water, covered, more private and aft. I have read that you do "feel" some bass vibration from "Club Fusion" below, but we are aware of that and it quits by midnight, so for us if won't be an issue.

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean

Princess Star 8/03 Alaska

Princess Coral 3/03 Panama

Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's

RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

We were in E724, between 721 and 731, port side. We loved the location. Very accessible to both Horizon Court and the Palm DR. Also enjoyed the fully covered balcony; I spent a lot more time out there than on previous Princess cruises when we had an uncovered balcony. And Vicki, we did "feel" the noise from Club Fusion, but it didn't bother us a bit. I think you'll both enjoy these cabins.

We had E720 on a recent CP cruise. We enjoyed the covered balcony. Neither my wife or I can take alot of sun so it was perfect for us.

We were not bothered by noise from the club below our room. Don't let that dissuade you.

Rich

Thanks everyone for your replies. We were actually booked this year on the CP on 8/28 on the Dolphin Deck mini-suite but our plans changed and we are cruising next year instead. With reading the posts of no coverage on the Dolphin Deck balconies, I thought that the mini-suites on Emerald would be a little better. I don't think the vibration from Club Fusion will bother us since we always stay up late.

Thanks again! icon_biggrin.gif

We did back-to-backs on the Caribbean Princess, 1st May. We booked cat AD and for the first week we were upgraded to an AA, so I have experience of both areas.

The first week we were in D503 - uncovered balcony, midships - lovely location. No problems with noise, movement, etc.

The second week we were in E723 - covered balcony, aft - again a lovely location. Only heard noise from Club Fusion once - not for long and not very loud, so don't let this be a factor in your choice. There was very little motion, however there was some vibration and on a couple of occasions this was very marked and very noisy (particlularly when manouevering at anchor to hold position). We did get "the smell" which has been discussed at length elsewhere on this board, however I believe from other posts that this has been solved now.

If you book either cabin I am sure that you will not be disappointed. The ship is fabulous!

Archived