Upsell Fairy!!!

I just got a call asking if I wanted to upgrade to a balcony room for $360 but I turned it down :-( That $360 will go a long way towards other things although a balcony would be nice :-)

$360 for the whole room or per person?

I fully understand that type situation. We never do guarantee inside cabins since there are so many we would hate to get.

Even with a chance of an upgrade, we don't book guarantee cabins as well. We'd rather have a cabin that we are expecting.

Good to know. We currently have my husband and son in a 3 person room because his best friend was thinking about coming with us, but he's flaked out on us. I've put off changing the room to a 2 person (it would save us money) but then I got worried that maybe it was sold out. Maybe there's time to reduce to a 2 person room! I would think with 43 days left his friend isn't coming. His main reason for not coming? He can't go that long without Mountain Dew......don't get me started.........

Good to know. We currently have my husband and son in a 3 person room because his best friend was thinking about coming with us, but he's flaked out on us. I've put off changing the room to a 2 person (it would save us money) but then I got worried that maybe it was sold out. Maybe there's time to reduce to a 2 person room! I would think with 43 days left his friend isn't coming. His main reason for not coming? He can't go that long without Mountain Dew......don't get me started.........

Did you tell him he can bring a 12 pack of cans for free? It's a poor excuse, but I would tell him anyway, even if it just results in him telling the REAL reason he doesn't want to go.

I always bring my cherry Pepsi. I like to have one everyday on vacation and it hits the spot when downing a late night room service sandwich.