What's the Weirdest, or Most Dangerous, or Most Exciting Thing You've Done in Nassau?

kicker

Okay, I've been to Nassau several times, including twice last year, with a visit to Nassau in October and another in January, always one day cruise stops. My favorite excursion was a great bike ride through Bahama Outdoors, but I think she only does sight seeing and bird watching these days (highly recommended, by the way, if that's your thing - she is a great ambassador for Nassau).

So, needless to say, I'm looking for something different. No kids or grandkids for October, I'm 63 but think I'm 23. Any ideas? Haven't seen a great variety on these boards. Have I missed something?

Lots of views, but no responses? I've been looking at Nassau, and scuba diving with sharks looks interesting, although I assume it will be like wrestling an alligator at Gator World (they tape his mouth so he can't bite). Since I'm not a certified diver, I'd need some type of certification first of all. The excursion (I believe ) is around $200 pp, plus the cost of certification. Did I mention i'm daring, but also cheap? :rolleyes:

My weird sense of humor guess is that the:

• "Weirdest" will never admit they did that :o
  • "Most Dangerous" didn't live to tell about it :evilsmile:
  • "Most Exciting"...well apparently there is nothing exciting to do . ;p

But we can still hope.

My weird sense of humor guess is that the:

• "Weirdest" will never admit they did that :o
  • "Most Dangerous" didn't live to tell about it :evilsmile:
  • "Most Exciting"...well apparently there is nothing exciting to do . ;p

But we can still hope.

You have some extremely valid points here. The weirdest were probably either arrested, or too drunk to remember (come to think of it, my adult son & I returned from a Party Boat Catamaran, walking down the main street in Nassau singing "New York, New York" at the top of our lungs - at least that's what my wife tells me :o). I suppose if I wanted "dangerous" I could walk around the streets flashing a bankroll. Problem with that is i'd have to come up with a bankroll first. As for most exciting: I'm getting older, so maybe I'll try bird watching tours.:D

While not specifically Weird or Dangerous, we found something different that ended up being one of the highlights on our recent cruise: Nassau Native Quest (my brief review here).

You know, I've looked at that before, and as a fan of Survivor I'd probably like it. I remember seeing some bad reviews about scavenger hunts in Nassau before we cruised last summer; that most likely scared me off.

We'll be hitting Nassau in October, cruising with friends who have never been there. In January we'll be cruising with our 8 yr old granddaughter, and that might be something we could all do together. Thanks for your opinions.

We are doing a boat ride with snorkeling, sight seeing, and possibly a banana boat. The reviews for Cash Money were very favorable. Some people mentioned he lets the kids steer the boat. I read his reviews on trip advisor. We will be with him in mid April, I'll report back!