Just back from Escape

jchillin

I didn't notice any swaying on the Getaway (back-to-back last December) but DID notice quite a lot of engine vibration on the Breakaway last month. Hoping for nice smooth cruising on the Escape next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would never board another Getaway/Escape class cruise ship for their constant swaying. I've done 11 cruises so far and have never seen anything remotely similar to the rocking and swaying of the Escape, even in calm waters.

I've been on over 50 cruises and 40+ ships and you're simply imagining that.

I would never board another Getaway/Escape class cruise ship for their constant swaying. I've done 11 cruises so far and have never seen anything remotely similar to the rocking and swaying of the Escape, even in calm waters.

Just sailed the Escape in Oct. and didn't notice the rocking or swaying. And that was with us skirting a hurricane for 3 days.

Got off the Escape week an half ago- I posted about the abnormal roll that the ship had and was crucified by the NCL cheerleaders.

I forgot to mention that one of our group had 20 years in the Canadian Navy, ending up as a CPO. Most of his time was sea duty, Tankers, Frigates, Destroyers etc. He said that it was very odd that a ship that size should have that much instability. More so than a 300` Frigate. His wife-a Navy medic, spent her fair share at sea and had similar comments. We`ve got 20 plus cruises and will not sail the escape again. Service, food and ent. all about average NCL, and overall, we enjoyed the cruise!