Pardise point, beach & shopping

telnshell

After reading lots of info on here I think this is ideally what we would like to do. We will be sailing on Celebrity Equinox in September. From what I have read we will dock at Havensight, please correct me if I'm wrong. Will we be able to walk to the cable car entrance? Also on our return to the bottom what advice can you give regarding Beach & shopping that will not be too far away? Thanks in advance :-)

I believe you will be in Crown Bay, and you would need to taxi to the aerial tram or to Paradise Point. Depending on your time in port you could taxi to a beach, get dropped at the tram and spend a little time at PP, then taxi into town for shopping and finally back to the ship.

If you decide to skip PP you could taxi into town for shopping, drop your stuff at the ship, then taxi to Lindbergh Bay (aka Emerald Beach) and enjoy the beach there.

A map showing Crown Bay and PP -

https://www.google.com/search?sclient=tablet-gws&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&site=&source=hp&q=st+thomas+road+map&oq=st+thomas+ro&gs_l=tablet-gws.1.0.0l3.1573.6266.0.6856.14.8.1.5.5.0.31.125.8.8.0....0...1c.1.64.tablet-gws..0.14.162...0i131k1.LXNAoND6nN0

Havensight works well for an itinerary that includes nice East End beach like Smith Bay, Sapphire, Coki, or Secret Harbor, a stop at PP, and then shopping right in the Havensight port before heading back to the ship. So it is the preferred port for that type of itinerary.

It looks like you are in port from 8AM - 6PM so you certainly have time to taxi to a nice East End beach, spend a couple hours at PP, then get dropped in town for some shopping.

It looks like you are the only ship in port that day so you can really do anything you want. You could go to PP first, then downtown for shopping, drop your stuff on the ship, then head to Lindbergh Bay last and relax at the beach. We like PP after the beach but when docked at Crown you have to plan your day with the taxis...

If I contact Celebrity do you think they'll be able to confirm? Or do I just need to wait and see?

Confirm your port? It is Crown. You can talk to others who have recently cruised to STT on your roll call or on the Celebrity forum...

Thanks blue_water... if you have any suggestions for any of our port visits we are more than happy to take your expert advice. This is our first ever cruise and although we don't want to miss any opportunities to explore we equally want to have some nice relaxing experiences too :-)