Random $50.00 On Board Credit

I just wanted to share something I did . When I booked in January they were running OBC special from RC and I also got some OBC from my TA. It didn't show on my account until just recently so I think they just changed it and now applying everybody's OBC from RC to their account so they can use it pre-sail. Well, I just decided to change my reservation and now they're running different OBC so I have lost the first one for my first reservation but I was applied the one they're running right now. So, to sum it up I don't think these OBC showed up because of complaints, I think those are the specials they run at the time of booking and they automatically apply the OBC to your account. Happy cruising!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I definitely did not have any OBC from my booking, so I don't think that was it, at least in my case.

We were on the Freedom Feb 26 and had our luggage delivered around 200pm except for one piece. after 530 and no luggage went to deck 1 to naughty room just to check. After looking through all and clerk checking list twice stated our luggage was not there on a hold. also forward deck 2 holding area checked. at 730 got a message our one piece of luggage was being held and advised us to come to deck 2 area forward.We arrived there and officer said clerk missed it on list when we checked. Open the bag and in a suit bag we had two 2 oz plastic containers of WRINKLE RELEASE. After 57 cruises we have never had any problem . Well next day there was $50.00 obc added to account from Royal.