Norwegian Dawn New Orleans Debarkation Time

Flutterby1275

Can anyone that has recently cruised on the Dawn tell me approximately what time they were able to get off the ship? I'm trying to make plans for the journey home.

Thank you.

We did easy walk off last Sunday. Got in line by Bliss about 7:40 and off by 8:15. About 20 min to get through customs line and was at car in Fulton garage by 8:40.

IF everything goes smoothly, I have been off as early as 7:30. If customs holds up clearing the ship then you may not be able to start getting off till after 8. Also, if it is foggy coming back up the river that can delay you as well.

Ron

We were in the dawn in February. We did the easy walk off and we were at our car by 730. As soon as the ship was tied down we went down to the bliss lounge and a line was already forming. I would suggest early breakfast grab your things and go on down to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were the Dawn in New Orleans last year. I set up an afternoon flight home, wanting to build in some buffer time in case things went bad. Well, things went quite smoothly as others have posted here.

So we were able to have breakfast and another poboy lunch before catching an uber to the airport :)