Vista - Some Questions

js

Hi.

I have a Havana Cabana Suite booked for next February on the Vista.

I will try to get FTTF also but if I am unable to get FTTF, can I board early with the suites

or do I still have to get there at my allotted time? Do suite guests have a different area where they wait to board than the other passengers?

Are the Main Dining Room(s) open each morning for breakfast? Lunch?

I will be on Deck 5. Are there places other than the Lido buffet to get lunch (or breakfast) on Deck 5 since we are planning on staying on the ship in a few ports.

We have also purchased a couples spa pass. I understand the spa is not the same as was on the Breeze but we plan on using it during the week and on port days. Did you find it hard to get a lounger to relax? Are there loungers in there other than the heated ones?

We have ATD reserved. We are two people that would like to eat approximately 7 pm - 8 pm. Will this be a big problem? What time is the late reserved dining time?

If we plan on getting to the comedy show for the late night show (what time does it start, 11 pm?), would we get a seat if we lined up about 30-45 minutes prior to the show?

Have you used the gym? I would like to use the treadmills for a run and the rowing machine. Two weeks ago I sailed NCL Getaway and had to be at the gym between 6 am - 7 am to get a treadmill. If I got there later (7:15 am), I either got the last one or had to wait (happened twice).

I plan on getting to the gym early. I like to get it over and done, especially on vacation. Also, were there any complimentary classes?

Thank you all so much! I'm sure I'll have lots more questions but these have been the ones I've been trying to find answers too the last couple of weeks.

Hi.

I will try to get FTTF also but if I am unable to get FTTF, can I board early with the suites

or do I still have to get there at my allotted time?

With a suite you get priority embarkation.

Do suite guests have a different area where they wait to board than the other passengers?

Only if you are Platinum or Diamond.

On Sea Days: Yes & Yes. On Port Days: Yes & No.

I will be on Deck 5. Are there places other than the Lido buffet to get lunch (or breakfast) on Deck 5 since we are planning on staying on the ship in a few ports.

Coffee Shop in Ocean Plaza has some pastries & similar.

We have also purchased a couples spa pass. I understand the spa is not the same as was on the Breeze but we plan on using it during the week and on port days. Did you find it hard to get a lounger to relax? Are there loungers in there other than the heated ones?

Don't know, haven't been.

We have ATD reserved. We are two people that would like to eat approximately 7 pm - 8 pm. Will this be a big problem? What time is the late reserved dining time?

Late dining is 8:15pm. Anytime dining can have long wait times. As in to eat at 7pm, you'll probably need to get your buzzer at 6:15ish and then hang around Ocean Plaza waiting for it to go off. Not for me.

If we plan on getting to the comedy show for the late night show (what time does it start, 11 pm?), would we get a seat if we lined up about 30-45 minutes prior to the show?

Yes.

Have you used the gym? I would like to use the treadmills for a run and the rowing machine. Two weeks ago I sailed NCL Getaway and had to be at the gym between 6 am - 7 am to get a treadmill. If I got there later (7:15 am), I either got the last one or had to wait (happened twice).

I plan on getting to the gym early. I like to get it over and done, especially on vacation. Also, were there any complimentary classes?

Machine Access usually not a problem in the gym, except for early morning in my experience. Don't know about free classes.

Thank you all so much! I'm sure I'll have lots more questions but these have been the ones I've been trying to find answers too the last couple of weeks.

You're very welcome. Hopefully others will chime in as well.

Hi.

or do I still have to get there at my allotted time? Do suite guests have a different area where they wait to board than the other passengers?

Why do you need FTTF????

Havana area has coffee,pastries and other Cuban food for breakfast starting at 7am

They also have Cuban food and sandwiches available for lunch

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

They have stopped the food service in the Havana bar. They do still have pots of coffee, creamers, sugars on one end.

There is a smaller breakfast buffet at the Ocean Plaza Taste Bar in the mornings. Bread, pastries, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, grits and potatoes. A couple of mornings they had grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. Much quieter and only a few steps from the Havana Bar.

It was also open for lunch, but we didn't eat there so I can not tell you what the usual fare was.