Sun deck on Divina that you can pay to access...

shellster1

So according to MSC website, there is a private sundeck available for free to guests who have booked the Aurea experience. It also states any guest can access this deck, but they will need to pay a daily fee if not an Aurea guest.

I'm wondering, is this the same deck as the YC sun deck? I've been looking at pictures of the deck plans, but I cannot see a "private sun deck area" except for "The One Sun Deck"...which looks like it's for the YC only. ?? Can anyone provide info on this?

THANKS!!!

So according to MSC website, there is a private sundeck available for free to guests who have booked the Aurea experience. It also states any guest can access this deck, but they will need to pay a daily fee if not an Aurea guest.

I'm wondering, is this the same deck as the YC sun deck? I've been looking at pictures of the deck plans, but I cannot see a "private sun deck area" except for "The One Sun Deck"...which looks like it's for the YC only. ?? Can anyone provide info on this?

THANKS!!!

This deck is near the water slide towards the back of the boat one deck up from the garden pool. There is someone sat at a desk at the bottom of the stairs. Once paid you get a lounge chair that is yours for the day. There is a hot tub up there and a waiter will bring beer and soft drinks but anything else you need to go down to the garden bar for. The waiter came round cool towels as well which was nice. It's quiet and we unexpectedly got a deal by going on our last day. The guy at the desk asked if we had enjoyed the cruise and we said yes it had been wonderful and he said he was happy to hear that and only charged us $5 each instead of $10. :p We are booked to go again in November and have more sea days on this trip so I think we will definitely be making more use of it this time. Probably every sea day if only to ensure we get a lounger. :)

THANKS!!!

You have to pay.

THANKS!!!

No ..................... it's known as Top 18 Exclusive Solarium and is midships on deck 18. It's a circular shape on the deck plans.