My cruise starts in the middle of another.

The title doesn't quite do the question justice.

I just booked a 7 day on Symphony leaving on Thursday 6/14 from Civitavecchia. Symphony also has cruises scheduled to start on 6/10 and 6/17 from Barcelona. It would seem that I board when the 6/10 cruise reaches Civitavecchia and I disembark when the 6/17 cruise arrives there. Does anyone know how this works? Can I get on anytime after 7:00am when she docks? Do I have to get off at 7:00 am when she arrives back?

Embarkation and departure will be just like any cruise. Usually boarding begins around 11 AM and you need to be off fairly early on departure day (usually by 9 AM) The only difference is some people will be leaving and arriving while you are in mid-cruise. This won't affect you in any way.

I did this once....we got on in Aruba, had the next day at sea, and ended day 3 in San Juan. It's a little strange, you feel like you're late to the party, but otherwise no problems! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this last fall on Harmony. Cruise started in Barcelona. We boarded in Rome. We were able to get on the ship as soon as we arrived around 10:00 am. There were quite a few people boarding there(over 200). It was set up just like any other port for boarding. Very easy.

I was on the Liberty in Barcelna. I had no idea that people were getting off and on at every port. About halfway through the cruise I told my husband the people in the pool seemed different. I think he thought I was a nut. I really had no clue. I was the only person on the ship who did not know.

I was on the Liberty in Barcelna. I had no idea that people were getting off and on at every port. About halfway through the cruise I told my husband the people in the pool seemed different. I think he thought I was a nut. I really had no clue. I was the only person on the ship who did not know.

That's too funny!! It's true, you tend to see the same people over and over, during a cruise. At trivia, the pool, dancing, etc....and when there's different faces, you feel like something is odd!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums