MUTS question

dockhl

I just received an e-mail today for our 6/27 Alaska cruise on the Grand that Lego Batman and Beauty and the Beast (live action version) will be playing. Since there will be more kids cruising this time of year they will probably have those movies playing in the Princess theater on sea days. We enjoy going to MUTS for the late showing. We aren't gamblers, dancers or participators in contests. Books, movies and Sequence with our besties are our jam. We get to do all three on our cruise!

I got the entertainment email today for my cruise and I am excited because this will be the first cruise that I haven't seen either of the movies yet. Plus The ship just recently got a new MUTS screen!

I just received an e-mail today for our 6/27 Alaska cruise on the Grand that Lego Batman and Beauty and the Beast (live action version) will be playing. Since there will be more kids cruising this time of year they will probably have those movies playing in the Princess theater on sea days. We enjoy going to MUTS for the late showing. We aren't gamblers, dancers or participators in contests. Books, movies and Sequence with our besties are our jam. We get to do all three on our cruise!

I know i'm in the minority here but I'll be watching those two titles in 3D when I get the Blu-Ray's.