Anthem of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...
I book all my cruises with Costco and I always get reminders to sign up for dining, internet, drink packages, etc.

After reading this. I called Costco Travel to inquire about emails with news/offers. They had no explanation as to why. :( I am bummed.

I have been reading reviews of Anthem and have been somewhat shocked by the negative reviews it has received! For those of you who have sailed her, is she a " nightmare "???? Thanks. Dean

You have to go yourself and ignore all the negative and positive reviews, draw your own conclusions.

You have to go yourself and ignore all the negative and positive reviews, draw your own conclusions.

Best advice yet.

24 cruises and counting. Classes; Quantum, Oasis, Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, Vision.

Edited by kjmjrm

I book all my cruises with Costco and I always get reminders to sign up for dining, internet, drink packages, etc.

After reading this. I called Costco Travel to inquire about emails with news/offers. They had no explanation as to why. :( I am bummed.

Actually I believe I've booked my last ½ dozen cruises on board and then transferred them to Costco. Maybe that's why I get emails from royal as well as Costco. You get the onboard booking bonus, reduced deposit, as well as the OBC from Costco.

Sent from my iPad using Forums