Free at sea

Does anyone know how many free at sea choices you get when you book with NCL. Does it go by the type of room you book and does it apply to all guess in the room.

Thanks

Click on the promotion and on the next page scroll all the way down and read the Terms and Conditions. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Yes it depends on the type of room - insides get 1 perk, balcony/minisuite get 2, suites and higher get all 5. I believe guarantees at any level get ZERO perks.

I believe most of the choices apply to only the first 2 guests, such as the dining plan or beverage plan. 3rd/4th people are on their own. But Internet plan is available to anyone in the room until the minutes are used up.

Also, the perks vary. We booked when prepaid gratuities were an option, which was more useful to us than the beverage or dining plans. (That definitely only applies to the first 2 people, we are using the 3rd/4th free perk to bring our kids along and we had to pay gratuities for them.)

Just be careful, because when I booked our upcoming cruise, I had the choice of one promo item and when I chose the Specialty Dining promo, I was told I had to pay a service charge of about $12 per meal, per person. So, I opted for the $50 excursion credit, for now, as I could change it before the sail date.

Just be careful, because when I booked our upcoming cruise, I had the choice of one promo item and when I chose the Specialty Dining promo, I was told I had to pay a service charge of about $12 per meal, per person. So, I opted for the $50 excursion credit, for now, as I could change it before the sail date.

The beverage package also has a fee associated with it. This is for the gratuities that you would normally be charged on the plans. for the Beverage package it is $99 per person for the first 2 people on a 7 night cruise. Other guests do not get the package for free. This will appear prior to confirming anything. Once you select your perk the price online will show with these gratuities.

You were misinformed. The service charge is about $12 for the entire package and you pay it when you make final payment. It's 18% of the value of the package and isn't a per-meal charge.