Anthem Video Reviews

Hi everyone -

I'm a long-time lurker and lost my former account, but finally felt I had something to contribute that was worthwhile so I decided to jump in. I recently returned from a March break cruise on Anthem of the Seas and have begun creating some video reviews. I was pretty shy to take video on the trip during the first few days and slowly warmed up to it a bit more. I don't know why I was so self-conscious - in retrospect, I wish I had captured more moments.

The first one was my absolute favourite part of the whole trip - trying out Ripcord by iFLY. I was scared & secretly hoping out reservations would get cancelled.. ha... but my mom agreed to do it and if she was going through with it, so was I!

Have a look at how it turned out:

Editing these takes some time so I hope to post a new one once a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next one is ready, finally! The holidays had me away from my editing machine last week :-)

This time, I order a disgusting drink (my fault - I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to alcohol) from the Bionic Bar:

Tom - It's a helpful tool for sure. This trip was my first test to use it, so I'm pleased others are noticing a difference. I'm not sure I love it yet but it clearly has its uses.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone -

I'm a long-time lurker and lost my former account, but finally felt I had something to contribute that was worthwhile so I decided to jump in. I recently returned from a March break cruise on Anthem of the Seas and have begun creating some video reviews. I was pretty shy to take video on the trip during the first few days and slowly warmed up to it a bit more. I don't know why I was so self-conscious - in retrospect, I wish I had captured more moments.

The first one was my absolute favourite part of the whole trip - trying out Ripcord by iFLY. I was scared & secretly hoping out reservations would get cancelled.. ha... but my mom agreed to do it and if she was going through with it, so was I!

Have a look at how it turned out:

Editing these takes some time so I hope to post a new one once a week or so.

Looks like a riot, We have those locally here, maybe I'll check it out. Thanks of the encouragement.