Need Help on Booking Norwegian Star this weekend Cabin Selection Help!!! Please

marcyjane

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about the Star and most interested in cabin locations, there are not a lot left to pick from. Has anyone been in anyone of the following cabins and can tell me about them.

Cabin #'s 11116, 11120, 11618 on the 11th deck. These have been open for a while and was just wondering if there is any reason they have not been booked yet.

Thanks,

Marcy:)

These appear to be very good locations, mid ship and close to the elevators and stairs. I haven't stayed in any of these cabins, but the BA's in general our laid out very nicely. I prefer the aft BA cabins, because their balconies are larger, but would consider any of the cabins you listed as my second choice. You will be under the kids area of the market cafe, which I don't believe would be a problem noise wise. These cabins would be great locations for picking up a bite to eat in the cafe and bringing it back down to your cabin to eat on the balcony.

The STAR is a beautiful ship and I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise in any of the cabins you listed.

:)

When they book the minisuites, they start from midships and work forward and aft. We are on the 02/05/06 sailing and booked a gty minisuite for AG. They didn't have any, because there are only 4. Are room that we got is 11016. So they start from the very front and back of ships for catagorys AF and work forward. We had 10016 last year on the same ship. If the weather is not perfect you might feel a little rocking forward to aft. Makes me sleep better. Those rooms are an excellent choice.:)

I'm two months out until we cruise and my TA called for a upsell from a BA to the Romance Suite for $250.00 pp. We took it.

If any one has picture I would love to see them.

WOW! That's a great price! For our 11/9/05 sailing, it would have been $1200/pp more from a mini to the romance!!

Great deal! You will love it!

Archived