Coral Breeze snorkel 11/3

Sthomp

We booked the snorkel and Shark Alley tour on line through Coral Breeze and couldn't be happier. My first dealings with Paul through Coral Breeze was very positive when I transposed some numbers of my credit card on the booking. He sent me an email, the first of many very friendly and timely emails, saying there was a problem but don't worry they are holding our reservation. We got that worked out quickly. We had to exchange emails again when our ship's itinerary changed a few times at the last minute. Coral Breeze handled this very well.

Both my husband and I were first time snorkelers and the guides could not have been more patient with us. Hennie and Taz treated us like we were special. It is very obvious that they love what they do. This made us want to get more experience with snorkeling.

Swimming with the sharks and stingrays was such an incredible experience! Loved that it had such a personal touch. There were more stingrays than people in the water!

We had a very favorable experience with Coral Breeze and would not hesitate to book with them again.

Hi, I was just wondering how many people were on your tour? I thought I read that they need a minimum of 6 for that tour(there is only 4 people in our family). Also what time did you meet up with them;how long was the tour, and how did you get your tender tickets/how long did you have to wait,etc.

Thank-you for answering my questions.

We had a total of 8 people on the tour. There were 3 or 4 additional people who just rode the boat over to Caulker Caye for the day. We met the Coral Breeze people at 9:30 I think. I think we were the first to check in (and we were there early), so they asked us to wait about 15-20 minutes. Enough time to run into one of the jewelry shops to look around.

I'm sorry that I don't remember how long we actually were on the tour. We were back in plenty of time to grab a few beers and t-shirts before getting in line for the tender back.

As for tender tickets on the ship, we were in line by 8:30 to get them. We were given stickers with #2 on them. You then had to wait in the lounge to be called to the tender. It wasn't that long, really. And not as much of a headache or a hassle as I was expecting.

I hope this helps a little! :)

Archived