Adventure Ocean - Is This True??

weazie

Actually, imsulin2, I also found the 2nd poster's comments to be on the rude side ("why not", "it's not a babysitting service!"), but life's too short to comment on each rude poster on this particular board.

Calicruisefamily-your children will (most likely) not want to leave AO. Chances are they will beg you to let them stay, and mourn any time AO is closed ;) . It is (usually) non-stop, age-appropriate fun. Every 30 minutes is packed with something new and wonderous for children. From exploding volcanoes and space mud, to ga-ga ball and scavenger hunts. What would normally have you or I passed out on the floor in exhaustion, the AO staff rotates and (usually) makes every minute at AO a kid's dream. The after hours starts at 10pm per my recent Compass and the $5 fee per hour (billed in 30 minute increments) has been charged to my child's seapass for the past 5 years (Mariner, Rhapsody, Radiance, Nordic Empress, Radiance). It does not state on this recent Compass whether they would accept cash.

Crossing my fingers that you get a fabulous AO staff!

That sounds great:) We can't wait! Thanks for the info;)

Archived