Land Rover Tour thru Carnival website

manlie

I tried to book the Land Rover tour which is listed on the general Carnival excursion page, but when I go into my profile it is no longer there. Why would this be? Would it be sold out already? Are there some that are only available to be booked once you are on the ship? It appears that this can only be booked thru the cruise ship (the belize tourism website indicates so).

Hey Manlie we were hoping you'd get some replies, we were interested in this one too, not so much to take the tour but to find out where it goes, and which cave it does. The description on CCL sounds like it's about an hour from the port, which could be Tiger Cave or St. Herman's Cave, easily reached with a rental car, but those don't involve a foot suspension bridge. Do you know where the tour goes? Can you drive a Land Rover without spilling yer beer?

-Bob

I am not sure where it goes - truthfully though, I hadn't considered it because I was more interested in an excursion that would keep us busy all day, rather than where it acually went (the BF isn't much of a relaxing kind of guy). From what I read you will definitely spill your beer :D

Archived