Problem with Posts to Roll Call??

sabbo55

I have had recurring problems with one Princess roll call that won't jump to the last page. At least twice now it has gotten stuck where no matter how you try to navigate there, it takes you to the next-to-last page. It gets fixed, then gets stuck again at a later point. Don't know if that's related to this problem, but there does seem to be something messed up with the Roll Call programming.

Possibly unrelated, but figured I'd report in: I tried three times; twice while on board on my iPad (explorer with ships wifi) and once at home on my PC (on chrome with fast home wifi) to start a thread reviewing a recent cruise on the Royal Caribbean boards. When I got my content in, and hit "post" I was asked to provide a "captcha", and when I did, the posting got "hung up" with a blank white screen, never posting, and going back lost all of the content posted. After three times I gave up, since I post my reviews on my own site for followers.

I've never received a notification that I've been "blocked" in any way, (and there's no reason I should be, my site is non commercial) I can post replies and in the Roll Calls. However, I'd like to post live on board during our Azamara cruise in the fall, so I hope whatever problem is happening is fixed by then. Jazzbeau, if you are still moderating or know any contacts, you might let them know? Or maybe Bonnie has contacts amongst the powers that be at CC? In any case, until it's fixed, no more photo reviews from FamilyGoBoston to CC :(