Kudos to the RCI phone staff

I had booked a cruise for next year on the phone back in January. While we were on a cruise last week, I talked to the Next Cruise folks and we decided to downgrade to an interior room and save a nice chunk of money. I was told that I would have to call in and cancel the original reservation. I assumed that was going to end up getting messy so I waited until today to call.

Wow - I was wrong! I was able to easily cancel the original reservation and have the payments transferred over to the new reservation. It took maybe 15 minutes to get everything taken care of. I have my cancellation number and the receipt indicating the payments were applied to the new reservation!

I just wanted to post this because we rarely hear about things that go right. People normally only post the horror stories. Not this time. Have an awesome day everyone!

I always find them very helpful. I called this morning to see if the current sale would benefit me any and ended up saving $1,159 ! They are always very courteous and willing to answer any questions.

I always find them very helpful. I called this morning to see if the current sale would benefit me any and ended up saving $1,159 ! They are always very courteous and willing to answer any questions.

I couldn't agree more. My interactions with the RCCL phone staff have always been very pleasant, informative, helpful, and frequently save me $$ too.

I couldn't agree more. My interactions with the RCCL phone staff have always been very pleasant, informative, helpful, and frequently save me $$ too.

Just had my first interaction with RCCL phone staff due to today's sale. After waiting for about 8 minutes in the phone queue, the representative was able to apply the new rate to my existing reservation in about 2 minutes time, no need to cancel/re-book, kept existing cabin and saved almost $200!

Kudos indeed:D