Reflection 3/25 - Review of guest

Wayneair

Just returned from cruise number 22 and the 14th Celebrity Cruise. The ship service, crew, food, and cleanliness of the ship was amazing and excellent. Anyone with a future cruise you'll be pleased. Here is where it went wrong, many of the guest onboard were rude and inconsiderate of others.

I often witnessed how they would treat both crew members and other guest. It was not like I watched half the story, I would see the total guest and crew interactions and guest were just rude. I saw this woman yell at the bartender because she was not moving fast enough. After the woman walked away, I apologized and said no one should be treated that way.

Also, Very often I would go to a bar, wait with others, then a another guest walks up, cuts in line and when the bartenders ask who's next, they jump in. In the beginning I would not say anything but shake my head. After a few times, I began saying something to them. It's called common courtesy and manners. It's simple, when you approach a bar, acknowledge who's around and politely ask people were there first.

All guest were not rude. It was just a higher level than I have seen before and met some really nice people onboard.

I've seen it happen on Celebrity and other cruise lines. If the customer is a real jerk and I over hear them speaking badly to a crew member I usually say something and try to embarrass them for their bad behavior.

It does happen, but it shouldn't.

Charlie