Guatemala Customer Service

There are some very good CS reps in Guatemala!

I recently booked the Navigator Transatlantic for April 2018 and also booked the Med sailing for May 2018. I did call on the U.K. D+ Freephone number.

Spoke to a lovely lady called Sasha who was very pleasant and booked exactly what I asked for quickly and efficiently. The only issue was the 150% solo supplement which she had to ask for help with.

I then had a change of mind and decided I would like to do the 9 night Caribbean before the crossing. Again rang the D+ number and asked if it was possible to change sail dates. I expected to lose the deposit on the Med cruise, or at least have to pay some fee to change but no, my cruise was swapped, again the rep had to get the 150% solo approved, and the fee to change was waived.

Both calls were handled professionally by reps who knew what they were doing which is a definite improvement from previous experience.

Well done Royal - perhaps they have listened to the complaints and improved training for their staff in Guatemala.

Pete

Totally agree with you. .

I too always use the same number as you and for the past year or so have always found the staff very helpful and knowledgeable.

I used the number to book a 2018 TA a couple of weeks ago, the cruise was not even showing on the website yet (saw that it was open for booking on here!) and the rep was very good, I was asking for various stateroom numbers and she was able to give me prices and eventually book. She gave me a final price with gratuities and flights however when the paperwork came through the gratuities were not showing. I called back, got the same rep who apologised and said she had made a mistake, the gratuities should not have been included. However she went away and spoke with a supervisor and they are honouring the free gratuities. I was very impressed.

The office has really improved since they first opened.

Julie

Could you share the number please or at least how I can find it?

I had to change a cruise 2 weeks ago and had nothing but problems. It is rare I even need to call about my reservations but the one time I did, it was just the most awful experience.

I am so pleased to hear that you got your reservations booked and changed with no issues.

Could you share the number please or at least how I can find it?

I had to change a cruise 2 weeks ago and had nothing but problems. It is rare I even need to call about my reservations but the one time I did, it was just the most awful experience.

I am so pleased to hear that you got your reservations booked and changed with no issues.

I don't really want to post the number on here as its supposed to be for D+ and above, we got sent it on a card along with the luggage tags when we became D+. If you didn't get that, you could probably email C and A , or just ask to be transferred to them, and ask for the number.

Julie

I don't really want to post the number on here as its supposed to be for D+ and above, we got sent it on a card along with the luggage tags when we became D+. If you didn't get that, you could probably email C and A , or just ask to be transferred to them, and ask for the number.

Julie

No, I didn't get anything with the luggage tags, it was literally just that in the envelope - supposedly my original pack 'went missing'. I have tried that and they say there is no other number.