Show times? What do you Do? 7 or 9pm

caddykid12

What show times do you reserve? 7 or 9?

What seems to work around dinner for you. On a 14 day cruise all ports are 8 to 5

I'm with a group of 7. Doesn't seem too freestyle if I NEED to book a show at 9 and RESERVE at 630 certain night.

Want to hear opinions. Thsnks

Freestyle means you have choices.

Freestyle does NOT mean that everything is always available to you at every time.

You can take that cheap shot at NCL if you think it helps you, but it won't solve your problems.

I will say that you are faced with the unenviable task of trying to make a group of 7 happy -- nevermind getting them to show up at the same place on time. You may wish to introduce some flexibility into your planning.

We eat, if we are eating in an MDR, at 5.45 so my wife can go to the early show; but we are not on the large ships where booking is necessary. If we are splashing out at a SR then we eat a little later as dining is slower and my wife goes to the later show. I will admit she likes being there about 20 minutes before the show starts to she can get a preferred seat and then reads till people arrive when she talks.

Just seems like a headache to make sure I have MDR reservations for 630 on the night I habe a show at 9.

Just nice to go as u please and see what time works better once I read the dailies. I don't know what time will work better on a certain day based on activities.

Just seems like an extra added hassle. For free tix.....

We generally eat early but I wound up reserving a 7pm show and 8:30 MDR one night. I thought we'd wind up going to the buffet before the show instead but it was near the end of the week and everyone was getting sick of eating 😂

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Just seems like a headache to make sure I have MDR reservations for 630 on the night I habe a show at 9.

Just nice to go as u please and see what time works better once I read the dailies. I don't know what time will work better on a certain day based on activities.

Just seems like an extra added hassle. For free tix.....

Why are you making dinner reservations in the MDR? Just go along to the MDR of your choice when it suits you- at worst you will be given a bleeper and a drink for ten minutes.

Easy !

Why are you making dinner reservations in the MDR? Just go along to the MDR of your choice when it suits you- at worst you will be given a bleeper and a drink for ten minutes.

Easy !

First and last sea nights, waits were 40 minutes to an hour for us.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Easy !

Or go to the buffet or walk in to one of the available specialty restaurants.