Carnival staggered checkin: how early can you register for your time slot?

I'm fully paid for Carnival Pride to Bermuda mid October 2017. I (eagerly) checked in online a couple months ago. There was no box to check for staggered checkin preference.

I called Carnival then and they said I "must be too early".

I've gone back to my online info and still see nothing regarding this.

I've not printed my boarding pass since want to make sure I have the checkin time included.

Maybe I'm overlooking something?

Experience, guidance, advice regarding this are welcome. Thanks:)

Whenever they become available , no set time.

I read on another thread a while back (sorry don't remember which one to share the link) that the port authority is actually who determines when the check in times can be released so it varies by port. I am waiting for Canaveral for next year also and it seems from what I have seen that they run quite a bit later than other ports. I am hoping that is just because it is new there and will begin to show up soon as time goes on. So I too continue to check daily (or more!).

Your comment that the Port Authority may have impact makes a lot of sense!

Whatever the reason... I'm betting those of us who haven't been able yet to grab our time slot will keep checking. Again, thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences, insights, and advice.

Cruising out of Miami in nov 2017 and again march 2018. Was able to select check in time right away for November but still can't for march. Neither are paid in full yet. I'll just have to keep checking

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL, I was about to post the exact same thing! :') We are on the Glory out of Miami for Nov 2017 and I was able to check in back when I booked it (which was around Dec 2016). However, I also booked the Conquest out of Ft Lauderdale for March 2018 and the check in time still has not opened yet.

Also, on we are sailing on the Legend in June 2017 and check in started early Jan 2017.

I'm fully paid for Carnival Pride to Bermuda mid October 2017. I (eagerly) checked in online a couple months ago. There was no box to check for staggered checkin preference.

I called Carnival then and they said I "must be too early".

I've gone back to my online info and still see nothing regarding this.

I've not printed my boarding pass since want to make sure I have the checkin time included.

Maybe I'm overlooking something?

Experience, guidance, advice regarding this are welcome. Thanks:)

I picked my boarding time about 9 mo prior to my upcoming cruise. And this was well befor i made final payment.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app