Already booked before the all inclusive

lillylulu

We have had our Aug Escape cruise booked since last May and at a much lower price than what it is now.

When we booked we received ubp and the 3 meal dining package for myself and husband ,i was planning of adding dinning and soda for my daughter just before we go .Also we have pre paid the daily gratuities up front .

What I'm wondering is , as they say new all inclusive is for new bookings only , do you think we will get the coffee and water actually included or even soda for kids . it will be intresting to find out .

We have had our Aug Escape cruise booked since last May and at a much lower price than what it is now.

When we booked we received ubp and the 3 meal dining package for myself and husband ,i was planning of adding dinning and soda for my daughter just before we go .Also we have pre paid the daily gratuities up front .

What I'm wondering is , as they say new all inclusive is for new bookings only , do you think we will get the coffee and water actually included or even soda for kids . it will be intresting to find out .

To my understanding they are having indication on the key card related to customers who are entitled to new premium all inclusive benefits - since that is for new bookings only and they aren't enforcing it for existing bookings as well. Will be cruising on Epic on next week and can inform here - if the situation is different.

No, you won't get anything with existing bookings.

Remember that all inclusive is not even offered to people from many countries, so people with all inclusive are usually going to be in the minority.

It's not as if they will be in the position where most people have all inclusive so they decide to just give things to everyone