Free beverages

steff613

Steff - Included in the price of your cruise is:

Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, decaf, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, a large variety of juices, lemonade, fruit punch, and water. Most of these are available on Lido Deck, the dining rooms, as well as from room service.

In addition, espresso and cappuccino are complimentary in the dining room with all three meals each day (but not in Lido Deck dining area or room service).

Brenda, I said MOST are available in the dining room, etc.

I'm looking at a menu from my recent Paradise cruise. Listed for dinner beverages: Coffee, decaf, iced tea, hot tea, and water. Also espresso and cappuccino. (I always have wine, and then espresso with dessert.)

I don't doubt you about the fruit punch, but I've never ordered it...You could have ordered milk/chocolate milk for your son.

At breakfast in the dining room, I had a choice of several juices, milk, hot chocolate, hot tea, coffee, decaf, espresso, cappuccino.

Lunch in dining room, I had lemonade and also cappuccino.

I've never been charged for any beverage in the dining room....except wine, of course.

Archived