Can two people split a meal at Cagneys?

Fred Quimby

I think the portions are soo big there is no reason not to share. Otherwise it is wasteful, and remember, there are starving children in Africa (which is as relevant as occupying the seat at the table with your spouse) . To answer the asked question, we often share a meal with our steak loving son at Cagney's, (who is occupying a seat) I see no reason not to share a side with your wife!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

That's ridiculous. She's sharing a table with her husband. Whose seat is she occupying that someone else would occupy at the same table with her husband?

I agree with Bird Travels. Order whatever you want and share with your wife.

I do see your point. Maybe a better way to have applied my logic would be only for Teppenyaki. But this is Cagney's so you are correct. Same as if he went alone.

That being said, If it were a comp meal and it was me I would feel more comfortable ordering something of my own even if we shared. If not comp why not split the ordering as well as the food.

Anyways, yeah I goofed on that one. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife does not eat steak

Can she sit there and watch me eat steak as she eats the vegetables off my plate?

and for the record the wife is 4'11,, 81 pounds and my Labrador eats more than her.:cool:

Ok ......so your wife eats like a bird. So order her some soup. Sounds like you don't want to pay for a bird to eat ....I get that. But I'd consider not worrying about that. You are on a cruise an the up charge for this restaurant is not all that bad. I would also not do speciality restaurants if that is how she eats. Enjoy your meal.