Snoozin n Cruisin from Pt. Canaveral

tlwg04

Hey guys.....looking to book a package out of pt. Canaveral..........I see that cocoabeach for less is offering a $69 package on a one night stay and parking for the week in return for a one hour presentation on their travel agency. The gent stressed that it is not a time share situation.

Has anyone done this? While the price is most agreeable, I am somewhat leary......the next package on another site starts at $97......

Well well well.......now that I am reading the fine print:

Details of Participation :

This offer is sponsored by (CB4L) as part of an advertising incentive for the promotion of a full service travel agency. No one is excluded from previewing or purchasing a membership at the participating agency and all inquiries are invited, certain qualifiers must be met in order to receive promotional incentives. CB4L is solely responsible for this offer and is not affiliated with, nor an agent of any cruise lines, shuttle service or rental car agencies that may be included in this package.

This offer is primarily designed for couples or individuals with one member of couple being at least 25 years of age with a combined annual income of $50,000 ($50,000 if single woman) or more from all sources. Acceptance of this offer requires you to attend a 60-minute travel agency preview as noted in your personal confirmation. Your presentation(s) will be scheduled prior to arrival on your confirmation letter. If married or cohabitating, it is required that both persons attend the presentation together. In order to participate in this special vacation offer, certain qualifications must be met. All parties will be required to present a proper photo ID and a credit or check card upon check-in at the Welcome Center(s). Failure to present ID will result in disqualification and this special offer will not be honored. Must be United States or Canadian resident.

Participants in this special offer must not have toured participating agency(s) in the last 3 years; maximum total of three lifetime tours allowed. Participants that do not attend the 60-minute preview as well as those who fail to qualify as outlined herein, will be charged full price for their gifts (if applicable) and accommodations (additional $200 per night, depending upon season) in addition to any other expenses incurred on their behalf. Employees of vacation clubs and/or other timeshare resorts are not eligible. Participants in this special offer are responsible for airfare, government taxes and fees, restaurant taxes, resort fees and hotel taxes, which are payable upon check-in at your accommodations, rental car taxes (if applicable), which are payable upon rental car pick-up, as well as incidentals, phone calls, transportation, gratuities, port parking fees, meals not specified in this offer and any other items of a personal nature unless otherwise stated in writing. All hotel accommodations require a credit card security deposit at check in.

This offer expires 12/31/17. This vacation offer is not transferable. Reservation payment must be made at time of booking . Early booking is encouraged to obtain desired travel dates, as holidays and peak travel periods sell out early. All accommodations are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute accommodations. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount promoted on this web site and is subject to change without notice. This package is being used to obtain prospective clients for travel agency membership.

This package is being offered throughout the U.S.; however, it is void where prohibited by law and where state registration requirements have not been met. Sorry, no pets allowed, with the exception of service animals. Only one package may be used by a group of two or more families traveling together. You may reschedule your arrival date, provided it is made at least seven days prior to your arrival, one time only, without a re booking fee of $25.00.

After your first reschedule, you will be charged the re booking fee for any additional changes in reservations. Any reschedules made within 72 hours of arrival date will result in forfeiture of one night’s accommodations. Accommodations are subject to availability. The number of guests must be specified at the time of your reservation. Maximum occupancy of each standard hotel unit is 4 guests. Hotel check-in is 4:00pm.

I dont think saving a few dollars is worth all of this. Sheesh!

I should have known when I was doing a similar search - they don't tell you it's a racket until AFTER you press "pay". They also charge your credit card immediately even though it doesn't show up for a couple of days. They did credit me back again a couple of days later. I chewed them out on the phone AND called BBB and the local Cocoa Chamber of Commerce.

We sail from Pt C as well as just visit on other trips - go with a name brand hotel chain .. :) I will from now on

don't due it we got beat up for almost 2 hours to get a free snorkel trip in Cozumel. Wasted a whole day and the "closers" were brutal. We had to rasie our voices to get our snorkel voucher. Next time we will just pay to snorkel