Is it possible to change from 3 adults in 1 room to 4 adults in 2 rooms?

njc519

Hi all, I have a quick question, just out of curiosity (nothing currently booked). If I was to book a cruise quite far in advance with 3 adults in one room, and sometime between booking and traveling somebody else wanted to come, could I swap one adult from the room of 3 to a new room of 2 with the new traveller? If anyone has done this, I'd love to hear how easy/difficult it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

should be quite easy as 2 people are the norm for the cabins, rather than 3. The only problem arises if you book any other fare than select ..with that you should be able to do it quite easy..and if you are lucky get the two cabins close to each other.

If you tried to do it on early saver/saver fares I think you would come unstuck..not sure if they would see it as a cancellation and rebook. Also on either of these fares you are slotted in, so the cabins could be different decks at opposite end of the ship.

Amendments to bookings may be made and sometimes an administration fee is payable. In the theoretical example you give the issue will be how the second cabin is regarded with a single newcomer and the "second fare" applicable to this cabin originally having related to the first cabin as a third person share.

Regards John