Carnival transport

mark316

Looking for help from anyone who has used the Carnival transportation from the port to Miami airport. Wondering what time the shuttles start, frequency, and dependability. We have a 12p flight and haven't decided how we are going to return to the airport. Any help would be appreciated. We do have FTTF.

Carnival uses buses which sit there and do not leave until they are full.

If I had a noon flight out of MIA, Carnival transport is the very last thing I would consider (Hint - Uber, or taxi - there is a fixed taxi rate of $27 I believe)

Looking for help from anyone who has used the Carnival transportation from the port to Miami airport. Wondering what time the shuttles start, frequency, and dependability. We have a 12p flight and haven't decided how we are going to return to the airport. Any help would be appreciated. We do have FTTF.

That is the last thing you should do.

Thank you to both of you. We have 5 in our group. I'm not concerned about the cost, we just want to be at the airport at a reasonable time. Is there a designated taxi stand or do I need to be prepared with a phone number?

I disagree about this being a bad idea. I have used the transports several times. How early you get to the airport is dependent on how early you get off the ship and to the bus. There have always been buses waiting when we disembarked and I have never had to sit on the bus long before it departed.