Grandeur of the Seas (Vision class) cabin locations

Our family of four recently booked a cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas for this Summer. We originally wanted balconies, but due to only one floor of the ship having those cabins and nearly double the price for each person, we were forced to book inside cabins. We have connecting cabins in the very front of the ship on deck four. Should we be worried about the noise coming from the theater above us or even possibly the Centrum? Is there anything else we should know about this ship?

Can't think of any time that there is action in the theater after 11PM. If you are at the front of the ship, you won't be bothered by anything in the Centrum which is in the middle of the ship. I'd be more concerned with being at the very front of the ship. Lots more motion there than farther back.

Our family of four recently booked a cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas for this Summer. We originally wanted balconies, but due to only one floor of the ship having those cabins and nearly double the price for each person, we were forced to book inside cabins. We have connecting cabins in the very front of the ship on deck four. Should we be worried about the noise coming from the theater above us or even possibly the Centrum? Is there anything else we should know about this ship?

There is more than one deck with balcony cabins. Decks 7&8 both have balconies. Just noticed the balconies on deck 8 are Jr. suites and above except for the panoramic ocean view cabins.

I don't think the noise from the Centrum should bother you, depending how for forward you are. Not sure about the theater.

We have been on the Grandeur 11 times and love it. It is old and does not have all the bells and whistles, but, that's what I like about it. You can also "see" the "sea" from most venues on the ship.

The Port of Baltimore is one of the easiest ports to cruise from and depart from. They have it down to a science. Enjoy your cruise.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums