On the Grand right now. We are just outside the port of Kauai. ??

Sam.Seattle

I thought the same, feel bad for Sam the OP, did not realize the PCL board was like this :( I starting to get ready for our Diamond cruise in October....gives me second thoughts on posting here.

We may be on the same cruise! I am on the Diamond 1st Oct for 16nights!?

No, no.... everyone is friendly here! I think the OP post was just a little bit ambiguous that's all. I agree to sit back, relax and enjoy..... suppose other people are more angsty and impatient.

I think of cruise ships a little like planes.... even if leave a bit late can usually make up time 😀

I thought the same, feel bad for Sam the OP, did not realize the PCL board was like this :( I starting to get ready for our Diamond cruise in October....gives me second thoughts on posting here.

I thought the same as well :(

I glanced out the window once when I couldn't sleep heading back to Canaveral. Saw the lights of South Florida. Looked again half an hour later, same lights!

An hour later, there they were again. It finally dawned on me we were sailing in big circles.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Did that one time just outside Beirut. Stayed that way for 6 months. The US Navy does have a way of holding station. No ports for that entire time.