Adonia

balf

Blimey. I have often threatened to throw Mrs Selbourne overboard should she nag me too much on a cruise. I might have to reconsider my plan now that I know how efficient they are. All joking apart, this is one of the reasons I like P&O. The senior crew always seem highly professional. We did an overnight on Marco Polo (Cruise and Maritime) a year or so ago, and the senior crew (Eastern European) were sat next to us in the show lounge, drinking quite a bit and being a little rowdy. Admittedly we didn't set sail, but we were still on water and emergencies can still happen. I didn't get the impression that their emergency response would have been quite so slick!

Blimey. I have often threatened to throw Mrs Selbourne overboard should she nag me too much on a cruise. I might have to reconsider my plan now that I know how efficient they are. All joking apart, this is one of the reasons I like P&O. The senior crew always seem highly professional. We did an overnight on Marco Polo (Cruise and Maritime) a year or so ago, and the senior crew (Eastern European) were sat next to us in the show lounge, drinking quite a bit and being a little rowdy. Admittedly we didn't set sail, but we were still on water and emergencies can still happen. I didn't get the impression that their emergency response would have been quite so slick!

We sailed on the second Adonia which changed its name back to Sea Princess and was disappointed we didn't get a chance to sail on this small Adonia but the staff on all P&O are always professional.

We never fancied Marco Polo and i agree Eastern European crew are not for me.

43 cruises and counting.